Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who has tagged you:
(I don't promote blog stalking)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Tag 5 people. Let each person know they have
been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. Let's start with the blog stalking thing. I hate it. Sure if you've got nothing else to do it's fun. But really, if you don't know me why do you care what is going on in my life? I do realize I'm putting my information out there for all to see but I just cannot understand the urge to stare into the life of someone I/you have never, and probably will never meet!
2. I'm a germ-a-phobe. Not unusual but lately my husbands been noticing it and so that must mean I'm getting worse with it. The other day at Chili's (after I freaked about some unknown substance on the menu and the table) he said, "Are you a germ-a-phobe? YOU ARE!? Where did that come from?" Ha, I usually try to get over it but I guess things have been grossing me out more than normal as of late.
3. I have a blanket that goes where ever I go. In fact it is in my lap right now. Shay is jealous of it (he wouldn't admit it) but I know he is, I cuddle with it more often than with him... How could he not be!?
4. I prefer silence.
5. Even though Shays' obsession with COMIC BOOK stuff drives me nuts it's a quirk of his that I also kinda like. It's who he is. I still think it's silly and a waste of money that he collects figurines and cards but I can understand where he's coming from and it's certainly nothing to lose sleep over. YET!
6. If I'm alone I often find myself counting. My steps, my breaths, the tick tock of the clock, how many foils I'm ripping at work, or pulling out of the hair... I just count. And it bothers me a little when I get interrupted. LOL! But I let it slide cuz it's a stupid thing to be bothered with.
I tag: Elise, Rylee, Kelli L, Kelly D, Mindy

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Weird, I find myself counting too! Like the number of steps up the stairs, the brush strokes I use when drying my hair, things like that. I'm as crazy as you! =)

Audra said...

You're so funny D. Mike has become a HUGE germaphobe, too. At least I know there is someone out there who understands his weirdness:) Love ya.

Elise said...

I don't have 5 People to tag! LOL!!! :( Sooo Sad!