We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Monday, September 29, 2008
The Dentist part 2
YUCK! That's how I feel about the appointment I had with the dentist this morning. The cavity filling went fine, no problems there, and really, there were no problems with the work done at all. Just with me. Yup, I freaked. Nick was getting ready to numb me for the tissue removal and I panicked! I'm such a LOSER! A total wimp... LOL! Poor Nick, he was amazing. He gave me a minute to relax, talked me through it and did a great job in my mouth. He asked if I wanted some Lortab and I said, "Ha, I won't need that will I? It can't be that bad, you said it would hurt like a bad pizza burn." He said well, if you want it let me know. So an hour goes by and I'm chilling while he's cleaning Shay's teeth. Suddenly the numbness is going away and I can feel it and it HURTS! Way worse than a PIZZA BURN!!!!! So I'm thinking, well, maybe I'll have them call the PX in just in case. I took some Advil and 30 min. later it was better. Man, I'll tell you, I was not expecting the pain it caused. It wasn't unbearable and I still haven't picked up the Lortab, (I'm pretty sure I won't, the Advil has done the trick so far) but it doesn't feel good. :( I'm so afraid to brush my teeth tonight... Stupid wisdom teeth. :) So, there's the story. I'll let you know how the rest of the healing process goes. XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooooohhh!! Poor Dest! I feel for you girl! Loves! :)
Post a Comment