We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
I don't get it...
I have a complaint. I'll try to keep this short and sweet, we all know I can ramble. I've been attending my new ward for a couple months now. Every Sunday I see something that makes me want to SCREAM! Why the hell are girls under the age of 16 wearing HEELS!? Seriously, an 8 year old wearing 3 inch heels! We're not talking some flip flops or sandals that are wedged a bit or taller like these http://www.ninewest.com/Kids/107002,default,sc.html, literally heels like these,http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/40478817/c/1141.html . There are quite a few of these girls in my ward and it is driving me insane. Are the parents just choosing to not fight that battle? I don't blame them but at the same time I seem to remember my parents being the authority in the house and they had final say. If they said no you had to get over it. There is absolutely no reason for a child to be wearing heels outside of dress up time at home, and even then an inch is plenty high for someone so young. Ok, I gotta stop. That's all, just needed to get that out of my system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen sista! I totally agree with you on this one. Parents are letting their kids grow up way too fast:(
Post a Comment