Thursday, October 2, 2008

YAY for my cousin Kimber!

Check out my cousins post. She makes these AMAZING baby carriers. I'm totally getting some when I start having babies. (In 100 years). Anyhow, she was in this interview and I think she did fabulous. I'm very proud of her. LOVE YA KIMBER
PS, my fav is the skull and zebra print too! and just click on my title to go to her blog with the link.

IT WORKS NOW!!! Check check, check it out! And here is the link to her website for her baby carriers... http://www.haveaballbaby.com/

5 comments:

KT said...

Awww, thanks. I needed that today! You should see all the nasty comments I'm getting on my blog about my police wife rant last night. I have a stack to moderate through right now too. Funsies.

Kelli said...

Post soon, I want to see these while I'm in the mood to look at baby gear! Sorry your cousin had a bad experience with people on her blog, I don't know the story but it doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy either =(

Carissa Poyfair said...

I want to know more about these baby carriers so I hope you post the article soon. What a bummer about her blog, though. People need to keep their dumb comments to themselves especially since they are all criminals anyway!

Celeste Pearson said...

I remember you telling me about the baby carriers, and though I am totally not having another baby right now, I would love to see them for later! And maybe gifts? And sorry about your cousing - some people have no tact! Why bash on the people who keep us safe from the creeps in this world??? Seriously!!!

Lisa said...

HEY old friend! I was looking at Meaja's blog and saw your blog and thought that has got to be DESTINY! I am so glad to read all is well! About your cousin's baby carriers...I would love to see some!