My cousin Kimber tagged me. I don't know if I can really list 7 random things about me but I'll try... If it's made up though, don't blame me, blame, ummm, yourself! =)
Here are the rules of this one:I tell 7 weird/interesting things about myself and then tell 7 other people to do it.
1. I'm not a huge fan of movies. If you know me you already knew this but someone out there doesn't. I just don't care to go pay 20 bucks to sit in a germy theater with lots of people I don't know with civilian clothing on. (see number 2 for explanation on the clothing comment.) I agree, the sound is awesome and so is the big screen but not awesome enough for me to go on a regular basis.
2. I HATE wearing real clothes. I prefer to be in jammies (pajamas). The second I get home I go straight to our bedroom and put on my jammies. It really takes a lot for me to take them off and put regular clothes on but every now and then I will do it. Just for Shay.
3. I have a blankie. The thing goes everywhere I go while I'm home and there was a point when I was having numerous panic attacks every day for a month and sometimes my blankie was in the car while I was working, just knowing it was there was nice. Shay hates this blanket thing of mine. (He teases me enough to make me think he hates it, I know he doesn't though) He teases me about it being filthy, how he can't understand that I of all people need a security blanket, and that I love it more than him. Little does he know....
4. I can "pop" every joint in my body, and then some.
5. I love the humidity. I went to Hawaii in 2007 and I have never felt better in my entire adult life. My body didn't ache, I slept good, my lungs didn't feel tight... It was heaven.
6. OOH! #5 will lead into this one. I am slowly overcoming my paralyzing fear of travel. I started getting panic attacks in my early 20's and I ALWAYS got them while driving and doing things I've never done before. Let me give you a couple examples of this problem of mine. I was at a water park and decided to go down a water slide (I was 24) and so I got brave and did it. BUT when I got the the bottom of it my chest hurt so bad I had to go lay down! Also, I managed to turn an 6 hour drive into a 10 hour drive because of my panic attacks. That's when it got so bad the doctors sedated me for 3 days because my blood pressure was dangerously high. Since then I've done a program (thanks to Ken and Karen for buying it for me. You saved my life) and I have learned to overcome the panics and have made valiant efforts to travel. Like to HAWAII!
7. I loved the movie The Last Unicorn when I was little. I want to watch it again but I'm afraid being an adult will ruin it for the fond childlike memories I have of it.
Sweet, I didn't have to make anything up. You're off the hook! LOL!
I tag: Tiffany Cody, Meaja, Mindy, Nabby, Audra, Liza, and Kelly LaFranca. LOVES!
2 comments:
I learned some new stuff about you :)! Also, I watched the Last Unicorn a few yrs. ago & to be honest, it was BORING (even though I LOVED it when I was little). I mean, I still love to watch Labyrinth, but that at least keeps a good pace. All that being said, let's travel to someplace humid! Laura and I love humidity!!
Okay, we are sooooo related.
I am the same as you with 2-4 fo sho.
I live for my pjs also. I hate real clothes.
I still have my blankie too and sleep with it every night. It comes to the hospital with me when I have babies too!
And I can pop everything too!
I also don't adore travel, but I'm working on that.
Wheeeee! I hate tag but I love tagging others!
Post a Comment