It was my birthday last Sunday (Oct. 12) and I turned 28. WOO HOO! It was a good birthday, in fact, one of the best in YEARS! I hate my birthday. I get all excited about it and then the day comes and I get really embarrassed from all the attention and wish no one knew it was my birthday. I don't think singing a song and praises is really necessary, especially past 21. Anyhow, this year was fine. Shay was so sweet and romantic!!! It was the best! He got me a number of presents and started giving them to me one at a time. So on Wednesday I got a CD I've been wanting (Goldfrapp; The Seventh Tree), Thursday he bought me a book we thought sounded good (The Book of Lies), Friday he got me flowers, Saturday he took me to dinner, and Sunday he wrote me this wonderful letter telling me how he feels about me and our relationship. It was perfect. (sigh/swoon...) He's a great husband I love him very much.
We had planned on going to my in-laws for dinner but the day before mother and father in-law became quite ill so sister in-law saved the day! We went over to Kelly and Jared's to eat pizza and play Wii. It was lots of fun and they got me the earrings I wanted. (See post titled "Broke") =) (THANKS KELLY, JARED AND GRIFFY!) I got a frame from Jared's mom and sister (Thanks!) and my parents sent me a card with some kick ass money in it to spend on myself. (THANKS!) and then the owner of my salon bought me and the girls cheesecake (yummy!) and earlier this week we all went out to dinner. It was a good birthday and the celebration continues this Sunday as the in-laws finally freakin feed me!!! ;) J/K!
Anyways, thank you to everyone who made my birthday wonderful and I'm grateful that I have so many people that love me. I LOVE YOU TOO!
First for laughs, here's Shay being weird!
My earrings!
Shay called me "Triangle Girl"
Me eating at Archibald's in Gardner Village.
4 comments:
Happy belated Birthday! I love your haircut. I need to come back in and get mine done soon.
Oh so glad you had a good birthday that you enjoyed! It seems like either you or Shay get sick or something else lame-o gets in the way....but this time it was ALL ABOUT DESTINY! Yeah! You deserved it all and I wish I was there to eat some of your cheesecake! ha Warm hugs to you babes!
WOW, I am quite impressed by Shay! I'm glad you had such a good bday WEEK, lol! Wish I had been there to party with ya! :) Love your guts!
Happy Birthday!!!! I'm glad it was so much fun! I LOVE the new hairstyle too! XOXOXO
Post a Comment