
I really want these earrings . I know they are only 6.50 but I feel guilty spending the money... ( I just ordered some MAC makeup) :) There are tons of things I want. I hate shopping but lately I have really really wanted to go on a shopping spree. Of course, right when we don't have the money. LOL! Isn't that the way it always goes... Anyone who wants to donate THOUSANDS of dollars my way can go ahead. ;) LOVE YA!
7 comments:
I feel the same way! If I go to Wendys and spend $5, I freak out and think "I could have bought two pounds of chicken for that! Or a new shirt for Rix!" I always feel guilty spending money! And cute earrings - where did you find them??
I hear ya girlfriend! Mike and I are SUPER excited that we bought a new vacuum yesterday. But, it was TWO years coming! How sad:(
BTW, those earrings are adorable.
I want those too! where did you find them?
I found them on www.etsy.com
This is the user that makes them.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=87087
Cute earrings! I'm sure buying a home puts you in a bind for awhile...sorry!!! Hope you get your earrings soon, they are way cute.
ummm...yeah, and let me know when you get those thousands & i will help you spend it--just ask kelly. she always says that i should be a stylist/personal shopper because i always help her buy awesome stuff!! :)
ah yes, join the broke and trying to be content club...
Post a Comment