Ok, so last time I posted a blog about something I wanted but didn't want to spend the money my sister in law bought it for me! YAY!!!! I'm hoping it will happen again. This is just a little more expensive. Oh I'd say around $360.00. Only a few more dollars than the earrings I wanted! LOL! =) It is an Amazon Kindle. It's an electronic book and you can buy the books for cheaper than at the store. It's all wireless... It's great. Check it out:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FI73MA/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=2466176081&ref=pd_sl_907ba0ydu2_e
(I don't really expect anyone to buy it for me but I'm hoping that I'll be able to save up for one or that the prices go down soon. Shay got an Xbox 360 for a few hundred so I should be able to get this right?!!!!)
2 comments:
I saw the Kindle on Oprah today - pretty cool! I don't do enough reading though to justify getting one.
Yup, this thing looks awesome. I've been wanting one ever since I saw it on Amazon a few weeks ago:) Good luck...maybe you'll get it for Christmas.
Post a Comment