Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Best site ever...

I'm not sure how many of you know that I am a member of this website. It is a fabulous website that has taught me extremely valuable lessons. How to eat healthy, better ways to work out, self esteem, pride in the good things I do... I could go on and on. It's not just a diet website, it's a healthy lifestyle website. You get to have a page (kind of like facebook or myspace) with friends that are also members of the site. You can join teams that have people that enjoy the same things as you. It tracks calories eaten and burned, I have it plan my meals but it also allows me to change them to meet my desires more.... I could sing it's praises for hours and I'm sure some of you have heard me sing them for hours.... so sorry! It's an amazing site and I love it. If you join look for me, my user name is iloveblankies. XOXO Stay healthy this winter!


SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

2 comments:

Mindy B said...

It really is the best site ever!!!!!! :) I'm so proud of you, of us and how we've been changing our lifestyles for the better!! Whoo hoo!

Kelli said...

I used the site after you told me about it, but I got pregnant almost right after joining. You'll have to show me how to use the site better, I just used it to get recipes and things, but I wasn't consistant like you are. Way to be healthy, I'm sure you look as amazing as ever! See you soon!